Page Break not putting pagination on articles

GK User
Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:01 am
hi guys
my pagebreak isnt working properly (joomla 3.3.6) on www.guidetogay.com

the article index comes up - but i dont like that and want it to go away - but if i turn it off there is no navigation anywhere.
(normally the 1,2,3,4,5 buttons at the footer of the article appear) and i like to use those number page navs at the bottom... i have tried all varients in the pplugins and optins buyt to no avail.

could you advise of a fix?

here is a sample article of pagebreaks currently on the site.... i want to ditch the index table and just have fotter navigation

http://guidetogay.com/the-news/news-fea ... oliday-cds
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:06 am
Hi

I'm afraid this would require hacking of the pagination plugin to make it works as You request. Unfortunately this is not our extension so I'm afraid I cannot help this time. Sorry.

GK User
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:39 am
strange, every other site i have with joomla and gavick templates can do it...

teitbite wrote:Hi

I'm afraid this would require hacking of the pagination plugin to make it works as You request. Unfortunately this is not our extension so I'm afraid I cannot help this time. Sorry.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:48 am
ah its ok - i have found a new plugin that will handle it all :)
http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/pagebreakext/frs/

if anyone else was looking - works great and looks fab with gavick templates :)

akaentertainment wrote:strange, every other site i have with joomla and gavick templates can do it...

Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:50 am
akaentertainment wrote:strange, every other site i have with joomla and gavick templates can do it...

Really ? I've just tried with a copy I have and I cannot make it ;/ Maybe I'm missing something here. If You can show me a site where it works like that than I may be able to compare settings and figure it out. Of course if You still need it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.