Responsive Template?

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Hello,

Is the Game Magazine template considered to be a responsive template? When I view the template description page it looks as though it's responsive and resizes to fit various tablet and phone screens. However, when I open the demo site and resize my browser window the template doesn't resize.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 am
Game Magazine is not a responsive template but it is a mobile ready template. That means it uses PHP mechanism to detect mobile device and browser and then it serwes different layout for those devices.

GK User
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 pm
Hi Cyberek, I'm using Game template on http://auto-triolaire.com/index.php/fr/ but when i want to watch it on a mobile phone or a tablet it's not really "mobile ready template". Would you tell me how to do to make it become mobile? Thank you for advance. David
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 pm
Game is not "Game magazine"... Those are completely different templates. Your uses RWD for adjusting to screen width, but from I see it has some minor changes to it that might cause your problems. You are also having some JavaScript errors from 3rd party extension which might be also a cause of the problem here.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.