applying GK shop template to redshop

GK User
Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm
Hi

I'm trying to configure the shop with redshop and set up a category ccalled makeup and set everything in th ebackground but it shows up with tags on the front end..
any idea why this doesn't show up correctly?

panamalifestyle.com

thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:46 pm
Hi

When I follow Your site's url I can see a hosting company page. Please tell me the address I'll be able to see Your site.

GK User
Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:02 pm
try this sorry wrong ending..

http://panamalifestyle.ie/
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:07 am
Hi

Looks like an editor problem. Please send me an access to joomla panel I'll see this RedShop templates.

teitbite
Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:21 am
Hi

I've checked it but looks like there is everything ok in settings. Templates are made with a keywords like for example {product_description}, which means that the problem is in REDshop component during replacing this elements. At least I think so, my knowledge about REDshop is limited.

Anyway when I'm checking different REDshop templates and switching to a default joomla template the problem persists. Please ask REDshop developers for a fix to this problem.

GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am
tahnks a million

would you recommend to use Virtuemart instead?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:31 am
Hi

I'm using REDshop and VM in projects for my clients and both components are good. I simply have not come across the exact problem You have and see no solution myself, but REDshop has very smart and nice guys in support ad they helped me a lot when I had problem, so I'm sure they will figure out this one as well.

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 am
thanks tried them and they just said I don't have a product in the category whcih is not true..anyway waiting to hear back from them if not i'll have to think of a different solution
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 am
Hi

That's odd, they were really helpful when I had a problem. Please try create another thread on their forum so maybe a different supporter will answer.

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:43 pm
thanks for the heads up I will try that but I actually decided to go with a different solution using prestashop to create a different site for the shop works out better in administrating the site too

:)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:28 am
Hi

I agree that Prestashop is very good. Ok, so I have nothing to add here. I wish You good luck.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.