Dropdown menu not working on VM 2.0 cart page

GK User
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm
Hello,

I'm using your boutique template with Joomla 2.5 and VirtueMart 2.0.
When on the page for VM 2.0 cart:
http://bigbadflower.com/marketplace/sun ... /view/cart

The dropdown menu does not function properly. Test it out for yourself at the link above.

I need it to work properly. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 am
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkMainMenu > div > ul div.childcontent-inner-wrap { overflow: hidden !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab. Problem is caused by part of custom CSS is override default menu styles.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm
I was able to use the code and put it in the right place. However, it caused the child drop down menu to have an error on the whole site. Is there a way to tweak that code for it to work perfect on every page?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:43 pm
I was able to use the code and put it in the right place. However, it caused the child drop down menu to have an error on the whole site. Is there a way to tweak that code for it to work perfect on every page?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 am
Please try to disable option "Use VirtueMart CSS" in global virtuemart configuration. There is no problem with the template but with some 3rd party extension settings which cause this problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:56 pm
That didn't fix it either, but I'm glad you told me to do that. It made the product headings and main images larger. Cool! Lol
When I added the override css code, this is what it looked like (screenshot)
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.