virtuemart registration not working

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:16 pm
Hi!

When I add a product to the cart and then go to the cart I cannot register.

When I click on the "edit address" link then I will be redirected to the login form. Below in the browser I can see the right link: .../editaddresscarBT but I am redirected to ..../joomla-pages-ii/user-login.

How could that be?

Link to the website: http://www.hoffmann-haare.de/index.php/onlineshop
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:22 pm
Hi

Please try this for start: in menu manager please select all menu items and hit "Rebuild" button on top. If This will not help. Please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 am
Hi,

Unfortunately that did not work. I have sent an e-mail with access to admin panel to your e-mail address.

Cheers.

www.hoffmann-haare.de
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Hi

I've removed every trace of "joomla-pages-ii" but looks like joomla is not clearing links informations. Please send me an access to database administrator. I'll remove it manually.

GK User
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm
I have sent it to you by e-mail.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm
Hi

During checking database I've discovered that this may be a trivial issue. This alias name is comming from a Mobile Menu. I can see You are not using a mobile menu at all since it's still filled with demo content. I think deleting this menu will remove it. Can I please delete Mobile Menu ?

GK User
Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:56 pm
Yes you can. :D
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:00 pm
Hi

Ok. Removing mobile menu looks to be working. Can You please check and confirm ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.