3 problems

GK User
Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 am
Hello
I have 3 problems in the template boutique
1. Imposition of title or tag "alt" image - photo markizy-gav1.jpg. On the right you can see the original look to the left of my page. The module I have made ​​based on the News Show Pro GK5
2. Next to " search"  digit "0" appears, I cannot delete (markizy-gav2.jpg)
3. The problem with social media bookmarks. There is Facebook and G+ is often inactive. (markizy-gav3.jpg)

adres: markizy - poznan. pl
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:52 am
Hi

Please make sure You have the latest version of template and joomla than show me Your site.

GK User
Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm
"Your template is up to date" and joomla 3,3,1
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:57 am
Hi

This is odd. At least "0" next to search should be fixed with latest version of template. Please send me an url to Your site and FTP access.

teitbite
Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 am
Hi

I was able to remove the "0" next to search by adding this code to /html/mod_search/default.php

Code: Select all
         $button = '';

but other things I will need an access to joomla panel to check.

teitbite
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am
Hi

About NSP than I believe it was designed for GK4 verson not GK5 since newer one didn't existed back than anyway. I have enabled header in module settings and now You need to add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings:

Code: Select all
#gkHeader2 .nspArt {
position: relative;
}

#gkHeader2 .nspArt h4.nspHeader a {
    text-decoration: none;
    background: #333333;
    padding: 5px;
    color: #ffffff;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 20px;
}

For facebook button I really cannot find where is the problem. I suppose best way will be to replace the code for this button located in /layout/blocks/social.php with a new code generated directly https://developers.facebook.com/docs/pl ... ike-button.

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:41 pm
thank you
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.