content show up problem

GK User
Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Using K2 on boutique template I face following problems:

1. K2 category module
while I tried anything to select only my main category boutique-nl the module keeps showing all categories.
I even disabled the category Boutique, I got this by using quickstart version and demo content.
pse see enclosed screenshot or visit my site - see url

Author, etc stuff shows still up while I want to hide it
while I set K2 parameters (and also joomla global and general article settings ) to hide or disable,
the bloody author avatar and other bullshit stuff*** keeps showing up.

I tried to delete cache, check in, clean old cache and even run cc cleaner to delete cache on y browsers.
What do I overlook? please... :dry:

***when i say 'bullshit I mean this only for this specific site:
http://very-fashion.nl/index.php/nl/fashion
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm
Hi

Please make sure there is no cache enabled on server and send me an access to joomla panel.

teitbite
Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:04 am
Hi

By server cache I mean that there can be some additional function on Your server enabled to cache and speed up Your site. It's a great function, but it may cause problems while in developments mode when You are not able to make changes to look of the site.

For disabling user info, You need to go to category settings of the articles You would like to hide it. I will use "Accessoires" as an example, so I edit configuration of it's category "Accessoires", go to "Item view options" and set to "Hide" an option "Display extended author info". Than saved and user info is gone now.

In K2 tools showing categories You have not selected any category, so it was showing it all. Please check screen.

GK User
Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 am
tks a lot, got it;-)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:27 am
Hi

No problem. Glad i could help :)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.