difference of the appearance between the demo and the qs

GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:16 am
The difference of the appearance between the demo and the boutique quickstart.

This time I was first disappointed of the templates of GK.
It's my first bad experience when QS looks different than the demo.
So, I would like to ask why it's happened?
Also i would like to inform you that I had reinstallations of the QS in 3 times and these endeavours gave to me nothing.

Demo

QS
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm
The only problem I see here is that you were expecting to have copyright licence images attached to quick start. Sadly stock services that allows buying those kind of images doesn't allow to duplicate them and provide to other than licence buyer's website. Thats why quick start contains "dummy" images just to fill the space. Sometimes the size might differ but its just an dummy image size issue, nothing more.
Also - it would be strange if you would like to use same images as we chosen from stock to represent your custom shop articles ;).

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:07 am
Cyberek wrote:The only problem I see here is that you were expecting to have copyright licence images attached to quick start.

OMG ofc not!
I'm not interested to use the photos that used for the demo version because the theme of the site that i would like to do is completely different.
I was mostly confused by the different sizes.

Also you have missed to post a comment about the form of subscription.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:57 pm
Ok, so beside the point with different sizes (which is quite normal), is there anything more?
"Also you have missed to post a comment about the form of subscription." - I don't quite get that as there is no question about subscription in this thread.

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:54 pm
Cyberek wrote:Ok, so beside the point with different sizes (which is quite normal), is there anything more?
"Also you have missed to post a comment about the form of subscription." - I don't quite get that as there is no question about subscription in this thread.

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:35 pm
I can confirm this difference - I'll ask our devteam about it an will write back as soon as I get an answer.

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Ok, that was fast...
You need to install acymailing component/module and post its module in newsletter position.
More details can be found in our documentation:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... on-joomla/
Please search this module for "AcyMailing Module"

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Cyberek wrote:More details can be found in our documentation:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... on-joomla/
Please search this module for "AcyMailing Module"

Thx :D got AcyMailing:Starter :D

In "Module configuration" (https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wp ... 5-tabs.png)

Size as 15 too small, 150 is good ;)

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:09 pm
It should be the size of email input and on our server it is set to 15 but maybe something else is overriding the setting.
Could you please post an url to your site?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.