Line Divisions Menu

GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:10 pm
Hi I would like to know if it's possible to add a line between items on submenus to separate each one of another one.

You can see an example on http://www.banesco.com

Many thanks

Happy New Year
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 pm
Hi

Please tell me which line You have in mind. Is it this vertical line in first level of the menu or a horizontal one in submenus.

GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 pm
Hi the horizontal line On sub menús

I have also another question. How can I add some style to a menu On inset1 position. I added a menu module in the inset1 position but doesn't have the same style that the main menu. It's just letters in a white background with no animation. I would like to change the background color, font color, size. Add some animation just like the main menu but on the inset position

Thanks u so much
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 am
Hi

Please use this code to add lines between submenu options:

Code: Select all
#gkSubmenu > div > ul li li {
    border-top: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
}

#gkSubmenu > div > ul li li:first-child {
    border-top: medium none;
}

I'm not sure about the menu in inset, can You please show it to me first, so I'll check what needs to be done ?

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:19 am
Yes of course, please go to http://afg.acrovex.com/index.php/produc ... -inversion. I added a menu module on inset1 position but it doesnt have style. I would like to add some background color, some animations (if its possible)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:15 am
Hi

I can see it, but looks like You've made some big changes to this template and even the predefined styles are not working. Please try use module class suffix "box_menu". I'm afraid with the modification this would require creating a new style for menu module. Our support do not cover that. Sorry.

PS: If You want I can help with this in my free time for some small fee, please send me a mail if You are interested.

teitbite
Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm
Hi

I've already answered to Your mail, but would like to copy it here for other users as well.

Your site doesn’t looks like the orginal template anymore and I think the style of the menu got lost because of this changes. So right now the only option is to create a style for menu from scretch. Support only covers fixes and help with configuration, also a minor customisations and I’m afraid in this case menu even if equiped with the module class suffix for the menu still doesn;t look anything like the one designed.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.