Menu

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:35 am
Hi, I have three questions

1.- I would like to know how can i change the background color of the menu to a gradient.
2.- How I can move the submenu of a submenu option to the right. Now the frame is in the front the submenu frame (see attachment)
3.- How i can center options on a sub menu.?

Really thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:44 am
SOrry, i forgot another one. How i can change the font color when i am into an option or over the option. The attachment show a soft blue over the word "INICIO" and "PRODUCTOS Y SERVICIOS"
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 pm
Hi

Looks like You have figured out solutions for all questions except moving submenu to left. Please try using this css class and play with the margin value till it shows in a correct position:

Code: Select all
div.gk-menu > ul.level0 > li:hover > .childcontent .childcontent {
    margin-left: -110px;
}

GK User
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:48 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Looks like You have figured out solutions for all questions except moving submenu to left. Please try using this css class and play with the margin value till it shows in a correct position:

Code: Select all
div.gk-menu > ul.level0 > li:hover > .childcontent .childcontent {
    margin-left: -110px;
}

Excellent! you are the best!

Last Question, is possible to add icons social networks on footer menu, aligned to left? Example attached
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 pm
Hi

Please try make a custom html module with this icons and publish it in footer_nav module position. Show me the site than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.