News Show GK5 and Categories Problem

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 am
Hi, i have a problem because i have three NSP GK5 in my site and the data source is a joomla categories which has some test articles. The first two work perfect but the last one shows me this message "Error: No articles to display" and i Dont know why because that categories has articles. The other problem is that when i want to create o modify some categories i just can see a white page, nothing happens. Can you help me please?

This is the url http://afg.acrovex.com/index.php/2013-12-07-05-33-51/acciones-de-estados-unidos-crecimiento
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:19 am
Hi

Please set error showing level in joomla global setting to maximum and check this blank screen issue than. Copy the error for me.

Send me an access to joomla panel so I'll check the first problem.

GK User
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 am
Hi, this is the error
Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/acrovex.com/afg.acrovex.com/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php on line 493

I already sent the info that you ask me.

THankssss
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Hi

Yes I got the access but the link to administrator is redirecting me to a frontpage even with an extra password parameter.

Also I need to know which module is causing this problem. Best tip would be an ID of this module.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.