NSP gk4 error 1064

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 am
Good day,

Can any please assist me, i have installed the template and the the NSP gk4 but when i try to assign it to a page the page who the following error, i can but it works with NSP gk4 but the problem is that it shows horizontal and now vertical like on the demo site and the, what can i do to get it to work on gk4 and not display the error or which mode can i use for gk5 to display like the demo?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:09 pm
Please configure correct data source that have an articles. This is common error when NSP data source point to non existing category or a category that has no articles inside or settings of NSP narrows category search to 0 articles.

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:38 am
the article do exist and they have content hence they show of NSP gk5 but show an error on NSP gk4.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 am
Could you please post the error itself (complete one)?

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:27 am
Please see attached
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 am
Could you please check if enabling error reporting in Joomla global configuration allows you to see something more?

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 am
Yes, this is what it says:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/stdavids/public_html/plugins/system/hotlogin/hotlogin.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/stdavids/public_html/plugins/system/hotlogin/hotlogin.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: webmaster_email in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 73

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 75

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 75

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/stdavids/public_html/libraries/cms/html/email.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: text in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/stdavids/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/error.php on line 77
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:58 am
Please try:

0) Install new current version of NSP GK5 (re-install)
1) Open module in edit mode
2) Click Refresh button in your browser
3) Change data source to another from list
4) Change order of showing items
5) Save changes - check on front page
6) If okey, change data source back to option which you have at the beginning

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:01 am
do i have to use NSP gk5?

is it possible for me to use both gk5 and gk4?

On the demo site they have used gk4
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:04 am
one thing that i didnt mention is that i have two template running on this website, because i am designing a sub website under the main currently
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm
If gk4 was used on demo - to have same look & feel you need to use gk4.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.