VM 3 Problems

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am
Hi, Cant i use VM 3 with this template? im working on a site right now and added VM in a early stage in the process so all is a early work in progress. Trying to find my way round the template.
But:
Some things get screwed when in VM mode i noticed right on,,
1. The moduls positioned in the left top or right top position gets its Title cut in half. And the category modul its not black as the demo.
2. The cart dosnt work att all .. just get me to a error message I also cant have the cart position on all pages. If i add it on the Start page sthe startpage will not work with all the slides. They dissapear.
3. The design on the products add item buttons is just screwed up.
4. When i check the VM page on a Ipad the footer and the Cavern FrameWork logo rides to the top of the site below the breadcrumbs.

If i uncheck the VM CSS in VM and doesent use the template all looks better. But i bought it as a VM template and i liked the look.
www.retrowear.se The VM is under Retro Shop.

Any light on the subjects appriciated
/robert
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 am
Hello,

This template has no support for VM3 and won't have as it is older than 2 years and is no longer supported.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:36 am
great :/ 39 USD down the drain,, what template with the same look sporty feel can i then use?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:59 am
guess i could disable the template css in VM and use standard. But when adding items in cart and then when i click go to cart this page appears: Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::getComUserOption() in /www/webvol5/qv/i8torz3amv6hbta/retro.se/public_html/templates/gk_boutique/html/com_virtuemart/user/login.php on line 29

So there is nothing easy to do to fix this at least?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:21 pm
Please remember that with CSS for VM you have to also disable the template override for the component - so please rename html/com_virtuemart directory to html/__com_virtuemart (in the template directory) - then this issue should disappear.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.