Error : libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 am
Hi, i installed twn2 from the quick installer. I take these errors on my frontpage.

Code: Select all
Warning: Illegal string offset 'mime' in /mounted-storage/home114c/sub006/sc14499-MQMK/hisdizayn.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 168

Warning: Illegal string offset 'mime' in /mounted-storage/home114c/sub006/sc14499-MQMK/hisdizayn.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 170

Warning: Illegal string offset 'defer' in /mounted-storage/home114c/sub006/sc14499-MQMK/hisdizayn.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 172

Warning: Illegal string offset 'async' in /mounted-storage/home114c/sub006/sc14499-MQMK/hisdizayn.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 176

Can anyone have idea about it?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 am
Its more Joomla related question than template related.
But to be 100% sure, does it disappear when You change template to default?

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:58 am
I changed default template to Beez3 and error disappears but when i changed default template to twn2 it appers again :(

If u want i can give you site access details.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:08 pm
afterlife wrote:I changed default template to Beez3 and error disappears but when i changed default template to twn2 it appers again :(

If u want i can give you site access details.

I deleted the template and install it again nothing changed.
I tried another template on this autoinstall and there was no problem.
I deleted all installation and reinstalled it from autoinstaller still same problem :(
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:38 pm
I found the problem. It is becouse of this :

Editor's Picks - top7 - mod_news_pro_gk4

I inactive the module and the message disappears.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:03 pm
You are quite fast :)
It looks like some server incompatibility stuff... While installing quickstart - on 3rd stage of install was all the tests green?

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 pm
Yes all was green. I decide not to use that module there :)

Thanks for your interest.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:32 pm
afterlife wrote:I found the problem. It is becouse of this :

Editor's Picks - top7 - mod_news_pro_gk4

I inactive the module and the message disappears.

I'm also having this problem. It was fine while I was running it on PHP 5.3.10, but now that the server is running PHP 5.5.28 I'm getting this the same error message having to do with the /libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php file.
The module still displays when published. If I unpublish it, the errors go away.
Site is running on Joomla 3.4.3.
I have three mod_news_pro_gk4 modules running on this page, just like the quickstart, but only the last one triggers the errors.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:03 pm
For my site, the problem has to do with a module parameter setting in that particular module:
In the Module Manager Basic Settings/Module Mode it's set to "Portal Mode - News Gallery". Some other choices work fine, while others generate the four errors.
When comparing the source of the non-working and working pages, the working page DOES NOT have the following stylesheet link code in it:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://mysite.com/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/interface/css/style.portal.mode.4.css" type="text/css" />
DOES NOT HAVE THIS:
#gkToptop7 { width: 100%; }
DOES NOT HAVE THIS:
<script src="http://mysite.com/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/interface/scripts/engine.portal.mode.4.js" type="t" defer="defer" async="async"></script>
And is missing the content contained in the unpublished module.
Does that mean that the following files have problems in them?:
    style.portal.mode.4.css
    engine.portal.mode.4.js
Is it really an okay solution in this case, to just turn off error reporting in Joomla's Global Configuration?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:36 am
css and js files should have nothing to do with with php errors. Maybe you could simply disable showing php warnings in Joomla or via php parameters on your server?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.