Place copy a few times

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 pm
Hi,
i have a question - how copy this place few times:

i know that i can copy modules include this places but i would like to have the same displaing type - i mean that i have 2 modules : latest news and more headlines in border around.
And i would like to have a 9 the same places with 2 modules inside with borders around..

thanks for help
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 pm
Hello,

I'm not sure if I understand your description - do you want to copy the modules or you want to increase amount of contents displayed in these modules?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:41 pm
dziudek wrote:Hello,
I'm not sure if I understand your description - do you want to copy the modules or you want to increase amount of contents displayed in these modules?

sorry about my eanglish - it is not so go as i want to... so i try to explain what i mean:

i want to copy all this area which has borders around and inside have display modules : latest news and more headlines
i try to copy only this two modules but after that i do not have borders around only the line separating these two modules.

I'd like to have this area copied 9 times and each of them have copied the module LATEST NEWS and MORE HEADLINES.
I would just separate the different information from different parts of districts.

i hope now i explain what i mean.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm
Could you provide me an URL to website where you have copied these modules?
Administrator

GK User
Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:10 pm
i do not copy at the moment this modules but i want to copy all place with modules...

my site - www.brzozowiana.pl/portal
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:09 am
Without seeing this problem live I will be unable to help you with this issue.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 am
dziudek wrote:Without seeing this problem live I will be unable to help you with this issue.

ok - i understand - i just duplicate those 2 modules : LATEST NEWS and MORE HEADLINES

http://brzozowiana.pl/portal/

and like you will see both are separate by line and not by border - i`m wondering how to do that this 2 modusel will have own area in borders around...
and those aresa i would like to have 9 (9 areas with 2 modules inside)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:13 pm
Unfortunately it needs bigger changes in the template code and their structure which are beyond of our standard technical support. If you really need this modification I can do it as a custom work - if you are interested in this offer, please send a ticket here: https://www.gavick.com/supportdesk/inde ... ets/Submit to "VIP - Technical Support ( Joomla )" department with "[CUSTOM WORK]" in the title.

Please also provide in the ticket your e-mail where we will be able to send you an invoice for the service.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.