problem open some menu items but in another tab

GK User
Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:47 pm
hi, I have the need to open some menu items but in another tab in the settings of the menu item also put the option does not change anything.
Can you help? thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and tell me which menu element should be oppening in a new tabs so I'll try.

teitbite
Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm
Hi

I got an access to Your site from Your PM, but I do not know Your site's url :) Can You please send this as well ?

GK User
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I got an access to Your site from Your PM, but I do not know Your site's url :) Can You please send this as well ?

sorry

www.agenda365.it
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:27 pm
Hi

I had not problem to set menu item to be opened in a new tab. Please see a screenshot with settings:

I could not revert my test because login You've send me stopped working. Please remove it from About Us in Eng version.

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm

I had not problem to set menu item to be opened in a new tab. Please see a screenshot with settings:

I could not revert my test because login You've send me stopped working. Please remove it from About Us in Eng version.

Hi, I saw that the menu item works, but instead if I want to do the same thing for another menu item that is within the site (I write here the link)

http://www.agenda365.it/degustazioni-ed-eventi.html

A menu item any of these, it does not work the same way, why?
I write the credentials of the site in private, thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 am
Hi

Can You please tell me which menu element ID is this option and which menu and check if You are adding this "Open in new window" option to the correct menu item. Sorry but You have over 20 menus with names in Italian, it's not possible for me to find the elements or the current menu :) Need Your help.

But since I have such a problem to localize the correct menu than I think the problem may be that this option is added to a wrong menu.

GK User
Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Can You please tell me which menu element ID is this option and which menu and check if You are adding this "Open in new window" option to the correct menu item. Sorry but You have over 20 menus with names in Italian, it's not possible for me to find the elements or the current menu :) Need Your help.

But since I have such a problem to localize the correct menu than I think the problem may be that this option is added to a wrong menu.

I'm sorry the menu is "News ristoranti" then "Serate ed eventi speciali" and the menu item that I would like to be opened in a new tab is "Ristorante Umami - Andria (BT)" id 3089
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:35 am
Hi

I've tracked the menu item, but the link to the page where module with this menu is is leading to 404 page. can You please just tell me the correct page where this menu is visible ? Is it using a default joomla module ?

GK User
Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:52 pm
hello the link to which should go to that menu is http://www.agenda365.it/serate-ed-event ... -andria-bt
I am using the default module joomla
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 am
Hi

Unfortunately this link was not working as well, so I stepped forward and tried to make make it on my own. Unfortunately it worked for me as expected. I've used "Categories" menu and set "New window with navigation" in menu item settings. New tab was oppened under hitting the link. So I'm not sure now if You have fixed it aleady or if it was a bad example, the one I tried.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.