Where is The World News II Gone? :twisted:
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 am
Template is available here » Joomla 3 Templates from Gavick.com
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:27 am
Thanks for your replay bkrztuk I will use that link. What about the module positions and STYLES is there a link to them?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm
All details you can check on documentation page » The World News II Configuration – GavickPro Documentation

Available module styles and template positions you will on this page (screenshot)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Template is available here » Joomla 3 Templates from Gavick.com

link is not working.

Will TWN2 will work for joomla 3.3 ,the last update witch is for joomla 3.1,works in joomla 3.3 and will work in joomla 3.5?
Is there any plans for an update of TWN 2?
I think is an mistake to discontinue this so good template!
The new ones,are not even 10% close to TWN 2.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:59 am
Please note that we support latest 24 templates so every template have support for 2 years. TWN II is not unsupported template which means that it will not get any new features and updates - latest template version is available here » Joomla 3 Templates from Gavick.com (sorry for the last URL but we've change structure on gavick.com website and that's why it point to 404 page). Latest supported version of Joomla in TWN2 is Joomla 3.1.x
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm
Hi -- I'd like to know where I can find the typography options for TWN2? Thanks!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:30 pm
This template is not supported anymore. R.I.P.
But... I remember that we used Arial and Noto Serif fonts.
ff.png

ff2.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:28 pm
Thanks Oscar, but I was referring to "Typography Options", not Fonts. Only the demo displays the possibilities which come with the template, as well as Module Positions and Module Variations, which is why keeping the demo up is vary important.

I did happen to track down the GK TWNII demo on your server and hope you leave it there:
https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/twn2/i ... typography

However, what I've resorted to doing is setting up the quickstart version and copying those pages and re-creating them in my client's sites for their reference. Kind of a pain though, to have to setup two sites just to get that html out of the editor.
Have a nice day!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:53 am
yeah, it was disabled from Template section. To protect moderator(s) from being like Indiana Jones.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.