articles shown twice

GK User
Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:53 pm
Hi,

I have some issues with the template myfolio:

1) All articles are shown twice. What happend here?
2) I would like to remove the tweet and pinterest button in the articles. I did this in the template configuration but they are still there.
3) I would like to disable the titles of some articles. I did that in the article itself and also in the menu item, but the title is still there.

Thanks for the help.

URL: http://joomla3.bone-heizung-bad.de/
I will send the login data in a PM as soon as I know to whom I should send it. ;)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:05 pm
I have sent you an PM.
After updating to Joomla 3.5 everything went normal. Then I deleted the mobile menu and uploaded a sitemap extensions and nothing went right anymore. Just one page is shown and it does not switch to another subpage. I am quite desperate now.

I deinstalled the sitemap extension again and the mobile menu is also there again. But still it is just showing one subpage and not going to another subpage but the link in the browser is changing. What happened?

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 pm
Ok, I found out that it has something to do with the SEO URLs in Joomla. I switched them off and now everything seems to be ok. But when I turn them on again, then the websites shows just the frontpage and does not go to a subpage.

Do you know what I can do to use the SEO friendly URLs?

Thank you.

Website Link now: www.bone-heizung-bad.de
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:17 am
Hi

Unfortunately the access You've send me is not working, but the behaviour sounds a lot like a problem connected with menu structure, so it's works to check it. Here more about this problem:

https://www.gavick.com/documentation/qu ... s-working/

I'll be able to tell more only after I see the problem with my own eyes and for this I need an access to Your joomla panel to activate SEO URLs.

GK User
Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:44 pm
Sorry, the user was not activated. I have sent you again the backend access.

The URL is: bone-heizung-bad.de

Thank you.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:49 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, but access is still not working. Are You sure site is not using an IP block or other security measure ?

GK User
Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:25 pm
I have sent you an PM.

The Access is working properly. I have just tried it. I have sent you the access data again.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:20 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, but I will not be able to help. You have some kind of cache enabled on server, so any change I make simply has no effect so I'm not able to check this problem or look for solution. Also I think this can be a source of the problem in the first place.

GK User
Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm
I turned of gk-cache in Template configuration and the two plugins. I turned on the SEO Links and it is working now. :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:02 pm
Hi

Do You mean it helped for the site lock part or for the double content issue ? I cannot see a doubled content anymore, but I may be looking in a wrong place. Tell me the url if it's still a problem.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.