horizontal line in menu article blog

GK User
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am
Hi

How do I get rid of the horizontal lines on all "blog" pages ? See http://moniquetippett.com It happens to all blog menu items. This site is not build by a "quick start" method, but no other modules are published. Ideally I would like to use article blog with few columns utilizing the whole website width. Thanks for your help.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 am
Hi,
please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
.article-additional-info {
display:none;
}
.article-content {
    width: 100%;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 am
Thank you Konrad, this works perfectly! I;m still not able to see more than single column - why would that be? No matter how many columns I set in blog article menu, it only displays single column. Could this this overwritten by template in any way?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:00 pm
How much column you would like to have ?

GK User
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am
Given the template qidth is 980px and thumbnail is 150px, then alt least 3 possibly 4 collumns (depends what "read more" line does to the grid pattern. Will this option be hard coded to the template?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 am
Just please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
.items-leading > div {
    float: left;
    padding: 0 15px 0 0;
    width: 48%;
}

and if you for example want to 3 columns set width to 30% and if you want 4 set it to 23%. And remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm
Hi Konrad

thanks for the code. This does not work for me. It overwrites the setting of front page (set as 2leading articles 1 column) shows as 2 columns, while in artwok log catogories it lists all articles in first column and sometimes one article in second culumn regardless of setting of of "down' or "across" in menu advanced blog layout options. FYI: I have just added the css code after the one above.
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.