K2 Items issue

GK User
Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 am
Hello,
I am using the MyFolio quickstart template. On the home page the News Show Pro GK4 module list items 3 rows vertical and 3 horizontal. Clicking on an thumbnail image goes to a corresponding k2 item. For example on the MyFolio demo will links to http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/myfolio/index.php/2011-08-04-23-47-02/k2-categories/illustrations/item/34-watch-out-we-have-just-landed.

All of this works fine I would just like to know how to control the size of the image that appears on the k2 items page. I want my images to show smaller and not as large as the demo. I have loaded smaller images, but the module continues to enlarge the images.

I see no options under K2 edit items backend. I have tried adjusting the .sbox-content-image img under media/system/css/modal.css then clearing cache, but that is not working.

Thanks for your help
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 am
Hi,
please go to Components->K2->Items. Here in top menu you will find 'Parameters' icon. Please click it and go to 'Images' tab. Here you can set size for images. So probably you need to change it here.

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am
That worked perfectly! Thank you for your quick response. Awesome!!!!

Konrad M wrote:Hi,
please go to Components->K2->Items. Here in top menu you will find 'Parameters' icon. Please click it and go to 'Images' tab. Here you can set size for images. So probably you need to change it here.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.