search button position

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 am
Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with the search module button. I can get it to work but one of the functions doesn't seem to be working. When I try to put button position on the right it doesn't go to the right. Only left, top and bottom.

Also I would like to have to on the right side instead of the left but seems to be no customisation for this.

Thanks in advance.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 am
Could you show me your site after this modifications ? You've added some custom CSS for this button ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 am
bkrztuk wrote:Could you show me your site after this modifications ? You've added some custom CSS for this button ?

http://www.underwaycontracts.com.au/index.php

Search button "FIND" is set to right. No custom CSS
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
input#mod-search-searchword { float: left}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
input#mod-search-searchword { float: left}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.

Thanks, I will give it a try
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 am
And what's the result ? When you still have problem with this issue please provide me URL to page where I can check this.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:29 pm
bkrztuk wrote:And what's the result ? When you still have problem with this issue please provide me URL to page where I can check this.

Sorry it took a while. That work great. Is it possible to put the search in the menu position after clients?

Cheers!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 am
This demand changes in template code but of course it is possible. Proper code you can find in template/layouts/blocks/default.php.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.