[CUSTOM] Slide Login Form for eShoptrix II

Multi-purpose Joomla template including ecommerce features and beautiful design
GK User
Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:00 am
Hi all,

My first post and its a tricky question. Does anybody know how to put the dropdown login module from News II into the eShoptrix II template? Id like to get rid of the breadcrumbs and date and put the login there instead.
Ive been hacking at the files for over 2 hours using a bit of trial and error but its got me beat. I really dont want to screw things up as the template is gorgeous!

Anyway, heres hoping somebody has done it or knows how to... Any help will be greatly appreciated.:)

Cheers,

Jason.

Ps. Im willing to pay for the info/instructions on how to do it as I can modify the files myself.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm
I needs some changes in template structure so you must find somebodey who make this custom work for you. My tip: it needs class Fx.Slide from MooTools 1.11 - you must put two divs - first div in second div. In first div you must put module. Additionaly it needs some button to interact with this effect (toggle animation).
Administrator

GK User
Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 pm
Thanks dziudek, is there anybody you could recommend or will I be better posting the job on somewhere like Scriptlance?

Many thanks,
Jason.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:31 pm
I think that the best way will be posting the job on some site with jobs offers ;) Sorry that I cannot help you, but I haven't time for all things :/
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi

Give me 1 or 2 days and i will prepare this for all.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm
Thank you Seichinha, it will be a great help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 am
some progress in this issue ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 am
Hi

Yes, there is.

*** PLEASE, BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE DO ANYTHING ***

Please, download this files, unpack and replace the existing files on eshoptrix II directory.

If your find any bug, please let me know.

Here's a screenshot:

Enjoy! ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 am
Hi Seichinha,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this mod, it greatly enhances this beautiful template.
I had a problem but it was due to me not having the login module published on the home page.:ohmy:

Many thanks,

Jason.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 am
Hello Seichinha,

Your hack works really good. However I have my page running in spanish and there is a bug regarding the LOGIN ("Iniciar Sesion") button. Please check the image attached. Is this something that can be easily fixed?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm
This is really great, it look's well but have a litle problem how we register and login in the store? This is login module from joomla and not virtuemart...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Can you make a correction in this module, to remove "REGISTER" after a member login?

Thanks,
Helder
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm
This is complicated? I have another issue regarding to this adaptation, the login does not go down when you are browsing a product or a category!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 pm
growtronica wrote:
This is complicated? I have another issue regarding to this adaptation, the login does not go down when you are browsing a product or a category!!!

If login doesn´t go down, you probably have and JS conflict between lightbox you use for product image popup.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 30, 2010 2:49 pm
hello
If login doesn´t go down, you probably have and JS conflict between lightbox you use for product image popup.

how to solve the problem?

when I'm on the home, it does not open.
but when I'm on book, it opens.
how to open also welcome?

how I am sending you a MP, the use of my site and the address so you can check?

thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm
Hi

The way You have described says that it's js conflict with some module/plugin used on frontpage.

Try to disable one after the other and see when it starts running. The last unpublished element will be to blame for.

GK User
Mon May 31, 2010 6:05 pm
I check and I told
thank you
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.