SQL database missing

Multi-purpose Joomla template including ecommerce features and beautiful design
GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:55 pm
In the quick_start folder i seen all the files but i can't see where is the database for importing , because in the text files write user :admin pass:demo or i am missing something
whit the quick_start .
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 am
Hi

The Quick Start Pack already have integrated the demo db.

Quick Pack = Joomla!1.5.3 + VirtueMart 1.1 + Gavick eShoptrix II + demo sql integrated.

So, you just need to do a normal joomla installation.

The other files in the pack are for those who wants to install the template without Quick Pack.

Cheers Mate

;)

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 am
Yes but as i said in the installation proces you have to type the name of the database username and password , or to do that on my own because in the installation process you have to put username for the admin panel and password for the same and as i can see in the txt file you specify user admin password: demo this is confusing
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 pm
Hi Mate

The Quick Pack is a complete installation: joomla 1.5.3 + VM + component + modules + template and sql demo integrated. To enter in Administrator area, use "admin" and "demo" for password.

About the database: Naturally, before installing the Quick Start package, you must create a clean database, using the name that you want (it's not important). It's like You are doing a fresh Joomla installation. ;)

The other files are only for those who don't want to install "Quick Start" version and there's no sql dump file available for this way. Why? Because some users may have already a VM store installed on their website with their own content.

Cheers Mate ;)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.