phoca gallery problems

July 08 Joomla Templates
GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 am
Hi, I am having problems with phoca gallery and this gomu project template of yours. the gallery is throwing up an error on page when you click to visit an idividual gallery. Also when you click to view a picture, instead of the screen fading to black and the image 'popping up' I get a white page with the picture that is not a pop up.

Can you please suggest sonmething as phoca gallery forum is not even sending me an activation code for forum help!

http://kmxwwv.link-protector.com

I hope you guys can help..

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm
anyone?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Hi

Unfortunately our templates are not prepared to work with Phoca Gallery, but I think it works well when I look at it. Please describe Your problem better. Tell also on which browser this problems occure.

GK User
Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:19 pm
The problem only is only on the latest internet explorer. The gallery works fine apart from the error code when you open up a catergory/gallery. I just thought it did not look good to see errors on a website but i notice that these errors are on quite a few well known websites when i use internet explorer.

just out of interest.. why are your websites not compatible with this type of gallery?

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm
Hi

Sorry but there is so many extensions for Joomla that we could not think of everything. If this gallery runs on jQuery please try if jQuery anti conflict plugin would help.

GK User
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 pm
thanks.. I will give that a try
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.