Can somebody help? :)

October 08 Joomla Templates
GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm
Can I ask for some Moderator for help?

I can not change the font from Arial to Impact - can you help?

Another problem is you do not see the Facebook login button in the login panel.

http://firmy.enjoybydgoszcz.pl/

Regards

DG
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:37 pm
Hi,

Where do you want to change the font, may I have your site backend access to check your settings?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 pm
I have changed the font for you, hopefully it is ok for you now http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/620/6242480305.png

Copied the settings from our demo site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Can you still help me with a login button on Facebook? I can not see it.

I had to change the font to Arial, because the demo does not support the Polish characters.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm
Hi,

Please check if you have put correct FB App ID in your template setting, when I checked with FB I got this message from your app link:
Code: Select all
Błąd aplikacji: Wystąpił problem z pobraniem danych dla wymaganej aplikacji. Aplikacja może być nieprawidłowa, lub mogły nastąpić przejściowe problemy techniczne. Spróbuj ponownie później.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 pm
I already have an api key but still logging does not work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 pm
Can you try to log in to see? Because I can not.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm
Yes you're right it's not working now. I have just checked and found out that you hadn't installed plugin "Authentication - Facebook" so I did it for you, now please go to Plugin Manager, find it and configure to check if the FB Login works then.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 pm
Thank you very much for your help, but still can not log ... may be a problem with the configuration of the facebook api key?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm
It's really odd. I see you are using version 2.6 of the template which is really old now, so please upgrade it to the latest version (2.11), there should be some fix for social api as well in this version which could fix the problem. Please try and let me know.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm
I tried to install the latest version of the template, but joomla says that I already have a template :) Can you help?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Is it okay for me to upgrade the template for you because I'm afraid of losing your customizations (if any)? Moreover can you please send a PM to provide with FTP access?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 pm
Thanks for the PM but the FTP account doesn't work. Can you please check and correct it?
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.