gk_twnII template update problem

October 08 Joomla Templates
GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am
Hello, I point out two problems,
The first is that I ran the update of the template to the latest version 2.11 of gk_twnII published by you, and in the backoffice of joomla template is exactly in the management of a problem on the labels . How do I resolve the inconvenience?

Second problem is the need to place small images on the main menu, I tried to follow the procedure for inserting picture in the link, I see her in the back office, but you do not see ion line. Can you help me please?

Thank you for your attention.
MC.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 am
HI

The language translation problem is easy. All You need to do is to overwrite the language file in /languages directory of Your joomla root with the one attached to template.

Our template are not supporting icons, but You can add it manual with a simple css code. Please add a css class to menu item where You desire an icon and show me Your website than. I'll tell You a code to set icon using this method than.

GK User
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm
Thanks for your help,
my website is under development and can be reached at the following url
212.141.0.82/beta1-1, considering that the server is running on is very slow and the entries are just for testing.
Thanks for your interest.
MC.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 am
Hi

For example adding an icon to Home (menu item id 101):

Code: Select all
#menu101 {
padding-left: 25px;
backgorund: url(LINK_TO_ICON) no-repeat left center transparent;
}

GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Hello,
Thank you very much for the info, Please just tell me on what style sheet to enter the code given.

Thank you!
mc
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm
Hi

For any css modifications please use override.css file, but remember to allow using of this file in template settings.

GK User
Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm
thank you so much for taking the time.
I have to take advantage of Your kindness leads to another question;

You can publish articles of k2, on the main page in the mobile version?

Thank you very much
mc
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am
Hi

Yes You can. The easiest it to use k2 category/k2 featured type for home page menu item or You can use a module assigned to mobile_top or mobile_bottom position.

GK User
Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm
Hello,
How can we make the backgroung fixed, the template ck_twn2?
and possibly make it clickable?
Thank you very much

Mc
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Hi

Making it clickable is a topic for another discussion :) Possible, but not an easy customization.

But to make background fixed all You need to do is to add a fixed value to it's code:

Code: Select all
body {
    background: url("../images/style1/bg2.png") no-repeat fixed center top transparent;
}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.