how to change the color

Corporate Ltd is perfect choice for your next business Joomla website
GK User
Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm
how do I change the color of the template gk MyStore from red to orange
I would like to change everything that is red including the pages of virtuemart template and MyStore
what are the files that I have to edit??

if possible inform the folder and the full name and extension of the file if they know the different method of doing I'm accepting suggestions thank you
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 am
Hi,
In css folder you will find style1.css, style2.css and style3.css. Style1.css is red version of the template. Also you probably need to change some images. You will find them in images/style1/ folder. To effective work I would like use Firebug. It is a Firefox extension which allows you to check css classes for elements so changing style1.css will be more effective.

GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
In css folder you will find style1.css, style2.css and style3.css. Style1.css is red version of the template. Also you probably need to change some images. You will find them in images/style1/ folder. To effective work I would like use Firebug. It is a Firefox extension which allows you to check css classes for elements so changing style1.css will be more effective.

hey mi friend thanks alot
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,

hey mi friend thanks alot
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.