position of article of mod_news_pro_gk4

Corporate Ltd is perfect choice for your next business Joomla website
GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 8:46 pm
when I click on this type of module positioned on top1 for exemple the article appears bellow everything. I want to hide others modules and show the article bellow the main menu. i want to give more enfase for the article. How i do this? (the site is www.dgrau.com.br and the module is Pioneirismo, for exemple)
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 am
Hi
I'm not sure what do you want to achieve, becasue if you putted in top1 module was under mainmenu as you wanted.

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm
Konrad, i want to click on Read More of top1 module and hide everything to show only the article. Like when I click onto main menu item for exemple http://www.dgrau.com.br/index.php/servicos/multimidia

thanks again
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Hi

Please send me admin access.

paulo[at]gavick[dot]com
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 2:59 pm
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm
Hi again

That's pretty weird :huh:
Please try to update Joomla!1.6 to latest version (1.6.3) and check if template is the latest also.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm
I tried to install 1.6.3 but other problem occured: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file.
About the template version I got it about 2 months ago in your site.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 am
Ricardo A wrote:I tried to install 1.6.3 but other problem occured: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file.
About the template version I got it about 2 months ago in your site.

I tried to install the news-pro module today and had the same problem with: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
I am using Joomla 1.6.4
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.