problem with main menu

Corporate Ltd is perfect choice for your next business Joomla website
GK User
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 am
I have a problem with main menu Corporate template. :(
The menu is behind the photoslide (news image 1) only in IE7.
I tried update and change z-index without success.
Please check my screenshot.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 am
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:04 am
Hi

I just tested News Image 1 module in IE7 and didn't find any problem with menu.

Can you show us?
Where did you publish News Image module (module position)?
Did you update Corporate with the latest version (check update.gavick.com)

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:40 am
hi Seichinha,

the last update (21.07.2009) brought the success!
all components work fantastic! thank you for the assistance.

--> GAVICK: THE BEST SUPPORT YOUR CAN GET! <--
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am
Hey Robert...you do a wonderful job with all your stuff but... in this forum you never tell how you solve any of these questions. That would be very helpful. Now that said...I know it's in the .js file but HTF did you do it? The main drop-downs are behind GK Photoslide. Thanks in advance. Every ? that I look-up... is "what is your URL"... with no explanation... or it has been solved in an update.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 am
OK for those of you that have the main menu "drop-downs" hiding behind anything in the header position on any of Gavick's templates.

Go to templates/gk_whatever/css/template.css file on or around line 52. Look for #gk-nav and change z-index to 2 or higher.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am
rosmac54 wrote:OK for those of you that have the main menu "drop-downs" hiding behind anything in the header position on any of Gavick's templates.

Go to templates/gk_whatever/css/template.css file on or around line 52. Look for #gk-nav and change z-index to 2 or higher.

I thank you for the intention of helping other, but please don't place this type of explanation because in this topic (very old one) it's reference to Corporate theme and there's no template.css file in there ;)
Don't take me wrong.
Serious, i appreciate the effort but since templates have different frameworks this can't be considerate.

Honestly i can't see why are you mad with this topic.
User @michback place his problem and it was solved with an update, so it's obvious that if someone have the same problem, they should first check if he have the latest update... right?
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.