Change Background Color & Freezing Problem

Joomla template which allow you to present sport news in amazing and professional way.
GK User
Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm
First off, I would like to commend the developer of this great template! I am more and more getting used to Joomla and loving this more by the second. First thing is, how do I change the 'grey' area below my background image to black?

See link: www.sports-at-work.com

Second: When you click around the website going back and forth around menu categories, on some pages (mainly College Football and the Homepage) the site will basically freeze up and the highligher tries to load everything at once and the photoslide won't function properly all at the same time. Almost like there is a script issue or something. Can someone help me out and let me know!]

Thank you!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm
Actually, the freezing is happening more frequently. Now when you click on an article, the highlighter messes up completely, and the Login/Register does not even function. Please help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 am
About color background...

/css/style1.css

Search:

Code: Select all
div#wrapper_bg {
    background: url("../images/style1/bg_abstract.jpg") no-repeat scroll center 0 transparent;
}

and Replace:

Code: Select all
div#wrapper_bg {
    background: url("../images/style1/bg_abstract.jpg") no-repeat scroll center 0 #000000;
}

As you can see, only change "transparent" for the color black: "#000000"

About you freezing problem... if you're using the quickstart package, maybe you need to upgrade your template and all the gavickpro components "manually" because quickstart haven't the latest.

Saludos.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Thank you! One more question. I didn't use the Quickstart, but manually installed each of these separately. Do you think I should uninstall the modules, then install them again?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Well, try to check your versions and the modules suffix. Maybe you're using a 3rd component or plugin and causing some conflict.

Saludos
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.