logo overlay site

Joomla template which allow you to present sport news in amazing and professional way.
GK User
Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Hi I'm trying to find a way to overlay my logo. So far I've tried embedding it in the index.php, which kind of works, but it disables the highlighter (no longer clickable).

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm
ok, i fixed the highlighter (not clickable) issue, by using a div overlay.

the logo could be placed better, but this will work for now. great template so far, very good work Gavick
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm
I like the logo overlay you did on the icki template. Where do you place the code in the Index.php

Could you send and example.

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm
this is properly done in the css, if you move the content up with negative pixels logo will overlay. ofcause, you need a transparent png file... show me your site, and i can try make something that works for you aswell :)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:12 am
Changed the logo.

Logo is raised higher than the banner1 position.

How can I make this line up evenly across the top

Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm
can someone please show me the exact method you used to overlay the logo on top of everything in a spacific position? i know it's done in the css, please show me code and explain how you did it? please please and pretty please...

thanks in advance
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am
can someone here write out a document teaching me and others how to "overlay" a logo or image on the front page... like a "floating image" is this easy to do? is it done in the css or index.php?

If so, how is it done exactly?

thanks in advance!
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.