Lots of problems with this template

Joomla template which allow you to present sport news in amazing and professional way.
GK User
Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 am
I've been waiting patiently for a concise reply to my problems via the Support Desk yet to no avail.

1. - TABS layout problems.
Here's one of my problems. I used the Quickstart folder so i kept all the original layout and coding, making only basic colour changes to CSS. However, as stated in this thread, me and others have had a problem with buttons, etc with BLUE template version. I followed indications from fellow members but not all is working as it should yet.

This should really have been addressed by GK Team earlier as it seems its an old problem yet to be solved.
You should also be offering the template with the latest version of Joomla. My quickstart package downloaded last week was still using 1.5.13!!

2. TABS and NSP with K2 - conflict?
When i click on an article via TABS or NSP, the link is not as it should be.
If i click an article via NSP or TABS, it leads me here, while the article is actually here.

What's happening here?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 pm
I think you must upgrade your template version and components, etc... quickstart haven't the latest one.

Saludos.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 am
Thanks but I'm really hoping that's not true. That would be incredibly unprofessional.
Hoping a Gavick rep will give a reply to my problem sometime. Posted to Customer Service. Posted here on forum...
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.