Some problems with Coolfoto template

Create professional and personal photo presentations with Joomla. Highlight your work using Coolfoto template.
GK User
Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Hello,

yesterday we bought the Coolfoto template to make a migration for our website from JSNEpic Pro to Coolfoto. We are currently using Joomla 1.5.20. We are customizing the template to fit our needs and we are not still completely done.

1- on the homepage of our website, we have implemented a tab with a news. We would like to have the Tab in orange and not in Grey with an orange background. Which parameter do we have to set to have the orange color as background on the tab name? Here the link to look the problem: http://www.guillenphoto.com/cmstest/index.php/en/

I hope you will give a solution to solve the problems.
Thanks
Amar Guillen
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am
Any idea?
I am in a hurry because I would like to put online the new website to replace the old one?
Thanks in advance for your help
Amar Guillen
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm
I close the case.
I found a solution for my problem.
Amar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 pm
Hi

There's no option were to change colors on tabs. Only template or module styles.
Your request is customization nature.

Anyway, here's a small help. Add this to gk_stuff.css file:

Code: Select all
#tabmix1 .gk_tab_ul-style1 li span{background: #ff6500!important;color: #fff;padding-top: 3px}
#tabmix1 .gk_tab_ul-style1 li {background: #ff6500}
#tabmix1 .gk_tab_ul-style1 li:hover {background: #ff6500;text-decoration:underline}

This will only affect this module ID "tabmix1"

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.