text to the right side of logo

Professional Joomla template suitable for a wide range of finance related sites such as stock market, finance news, forex informations.
GK User
Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm
hi,

i have a logo in the template at the top which is almost 400x400 pixels. i need to add text next to it which will display the name of the organization.

i am just not able to do it? how can i achieve it?

site is at ==> http://www.smst.in

-sid
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Hi

You need to edit /layouts/blocks/logo.php and add this text there/ Please just put it in for example <span></span> tags so it will be easy to style and show me the website than.

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 am
hey hi,

thank you for the prompt reply.

i appreciate your help.

i tried to carry out the actions defined by you but unfortunately there was no logo.php file located at >>> /layouts/blocks/logo.php

any idea why this has happened? and any other alternative way?

-sid
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 am
Hi

Sorry, my fault. In this template this file is called top.php so please try edit this one.

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:22 pm
hi again,

i thank you for the help and update.

frankly i am very new to joomla... and it is becoming difficult to make a head or tail of the code written in the top.php page.

i tried modifying it with instructions given by you but still i could not achieve any result.

infact when i tried to change something in the top.php page it was just to affecting the page when refreshed in the browser.

could you please guide me on this by sparing some of your valuable time.

i really thank you in advance for the help.

-sid
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:46 am
anyone out there.... please help.

i m new to joomla and gavickpro too.

trying to use the financial template on the website www.smst.in but having big problems customizing it.

please help
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am
Hi

Ok. Please tell me what text You want to place net to logo and send me an access to FTP. I'll make it for You.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.