500 - DB function failed with error number 1054

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm
After 2 clean installations i didnt manage to install the template with the latest 2.2 Jomsocial.

ERROR

500 - DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'a.friends' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.`userid` as _userid , a.`status` as _status , a.`points` as _points, a.`posted_on` as _posted_on, a.`avatar` as _avatar , a.`thumb` as _thumb , a.`invite` as _invite, a.`params` as _cparams, a.`view` as _view, a.`friends` as _friends, a.`groups` as _groups, a.`friendcount` as _friendcount, a.`alias` as _alias, a.`profile_id` as _profile_id, a.`storage` as _storage, a.`watermark_hash` as _watermark_hash, a.`search_email` as _search_email, s.`userid` as _isonline, u.* FROM `jos_community_users` as a LEFT JOIN `jos_users` u ON u.`id`=a.`userid` LEFT OUTER JOIN `jos_session` s ON s.`userid`=a.`userid` AND s.`client_id` !='1' WHERE a.`userid`='81'

Please advise

Thanks

Julian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 pm
Upload the jomsocial on /tmp folder extract the zip file and install from /tmp
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 am
have done that with no luck. And when i import the database i get 211 queries executed.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 am
I think you should ask in JomSocial forum about this, maybe it's a bug
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:51 am
I dont think so, cause when i install it it works with the original database. I think it has to do with the imported fields.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.