is it updated for jomsocial 2.2

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm
hey all, I am just wondering if Quay is updated for jomsocial 2.2? any news on this would be very helpful?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm
Sorry - to update my own post I think it is updated for jomsocial 2.0 at least.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 pm
Quay doesn´t work with Jomsocial 2.2, I have tested. I have asked the question if it will be updated to work with Jomsocial 2.2 but I haven´t got an awnser.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Hi there, ok bad one, well hopefully they will come back to us - its very important the theme keeps pass with jomsocial or else it really is basically useless.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 pm
Hi

It will be updated, but You need to give us some time for this. There is joomla 1.6 updates, new templates and it's really hard to find time for twice a week updated jomsocial :(

GK User
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm
Ok understood - can I confirm it does fully work with version 2.0? Would it be realistic to expect it to be updated for 2.2 in one month?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 pm
I know it works with Jomsocial 2.0 I use it myself and Jomsocial 2.2 isn´t finished yet so we must at least wait until Jomsocial 2.2 is finished until we can expect Quay to work with it.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm
Thank you erka for the update much appreciated.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm
The current official version of JomSocial is 2.0.5, so just be patient ;).

@Erka : Thanks for your input. I will try JS 2.0 with that great template :silly:.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:24 am
Can you guys please provide an update on this??
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 am
Jomsocial 2.2 just came as an RC so soon the final realese will be here and when it is I would expect that Gavick will start update there Jomsocial templates to 2.2.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 pm
I really appreciate you all for keeping the jomsocial part of Quay updated. The reason why I joined Gavick is for this template to use with JS. Keeping it up keeps me (and others as well, as you can see) coming back as a customer. I can appreciate, though, that JS is constantly being changed and updated and these changes often affect the templates, and that you are also working on updating other templates to be compatible with Joomla 1.6.

Now that JS 2.2 RC is out, it will be a short time before a stable version is out and that people begin to use it, so I am hoping to see an update soon. B)

teitbite wrote:Hi

It will be updated, but You need to give us some time for this. There is joomla 1.6 updates, new templates and it's really hard to find time for twice a week updated jomsocial :(
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm
Jomsocial 2.2 the finished version is now realesed! When can we expect Quay to work with Jomsocial 2.2?

And another question now when Jomsocial 2.2 works with Joomla 1.6 will Quay be updated so that it works with Joomla 1.6?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 pm
Hi

I was told that updates to JS will be done on monday if nothing more pending interfere. Recoding Quay to 1.6 is a different question. I was tols that all 2010 templates will be recoded first so I cannot tell You more till this plan will be fulfilled.

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

I was told that updates to JS will be done on monday if nothing more pending interfere. Recoding Quay to 1.6 is a different question. I was tols that all 2010 templates will be recoded first so I cannot tell You more till this plan will be fulfilled.

I was thinking that they maybe will update Quay so it works with Joomla 1.6 because all the others 2010 templates have style support for componentes which yet doesn´t have Joomla 1.6 support.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 am
Hi guys,
Read this topic about the release date for template that use jomsocial:

92-gamebox-magazine/79396-jomsocial-22-update.html

Note that jomsocial 2.2 works also with joomla 1.5

Cheers
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:36 pm
Hi

I was told that all templates form 2010 will be recoded to 1.6. So I'm not sure about Quay, but as long as it was a very popular template there is a hope in it. Unfortunately if the answer is Yes, than the line of templates to recode is long.

GK User
Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 am
Any update on the status of 2.2 JS template?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 pm
Hi

Not yet. Hopefully it'll be on till the end of the week.

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 7:16 am
Any update on this?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 10:31 am
It is updated -- it just doesn't look like it has been updated, and you have to know where to look. See this post:

75-quay/81541-jomsocial-221-menu-css-missing.html#81670

I posted that updates are not being clearly marked here:

4-template-discussion/81675-downloadsupdates-are-not-being-documentedposted-apparently.html

No one seems to have cared/noticed, though.

gl
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 10:34 am
PS - here are some fixes for a few CSS errors in the updates:
75-quay/81875-a-few-css-issues-and-their-fixes.html
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.