Problem with mozzilla

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue May 31, 2011 10:40 am
Hi i have the quay template and i saw that there is a problem with the right and left colums in mozilla.In google chrome everything seems to be ok, but in mozzila the left collumn is changing its position as you can see at the photos in the attachments.Please can anybody help me?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm
Hi

It looks like the logo is placed wrong, because the column start exacly where the logo is ending. Please show me Your site so I'll be able to check it.

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Thank you very much,i did change the logo size and it works...thank you.I did also check internet explorer and gktabs do not work properly ,in fact i can see the first tab but not the other 2,do you have any idea?The site is now offline

Untitled_2011-06-01.png
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm
Hi

Please try to update the module. I cannot tell from just a picture, but there were some update lately so maby it was related with Your problem.

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm
Hi,
I updated the module and the component and it doesent work.Can i give you an admin acount for my site to check it please?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm
Hi

Yes. Please show it to me.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.