Quay for Jomsocial 2.2

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm
I just installed the new Quay theme for Jomsocial 2.2 and i noticed that when you hover a menu item in a drop down menu the text disapperas. Here is a screen shot, isn´t it better if the background change color when you hover a menu item?

picture.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm
And when I have clicked on a menu item it is marked with green? Shouldn´t it be red?

Capture_2011-04-17.JPG
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm
Could you tell what browser you use ? You delete all previous JomSocial style files and copy new package ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm
There is one more thing, you need to update also template to latest version.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm
I downloaded the Quay template for Joomla again and installed it but there was no difference. Are there changes in the Quay template for Joomla, I thought only the Quay template for Jomsocial where changed?

I deleted all the previous Quay style files for Jomsocial and uploaded the news ones. I use Internet Explorer 9.

Nothing has helped.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm
No you need also update the Quay Joomla template because colors in different styles are from this files.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm
I did that but it didn´t work at first but now suddenly it seems to work!

If the problem comes back I will report it here but for now everything works fine!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm
What version of JomSocial are you running in the demo?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm
Hello - I am running Jomsocial 2.3.. Just did the install of the GK theme and Quay template per instructions. Looks like a language file problem. Can anyone help me resolve this? Please see attachment
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.