GK5 for this template

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 pm
Have any of the GK5 extensions been made available to fit into this template?

Also, are their up-to-date GK4 extensions for this template I can download? I think I need to update the GK4 extensions in this template. The template itself is up-to-date, but not the extensions.

Thank you.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 pm
Hi,
1) All extension can be download from: https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... sions.html
2) You can also install GK5 - but you have to decide which GK4 or GK5 module - not both only one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm
Pawel F wrote:Hi,
1) All extension can be download from: https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... sions.html
2) You can also install GK5 - but you have to decide which GK4 or GK5 module - not both only one.

Thank you. I understand now. But, I noticed that the GK4 extensions that come built into the quickstart of this template are modified for this template. Will replacing them with GK5 work ok with this template?

Also are their gkcache and gkextmenu and gavickExtCache updates? If so where can I download them? Basically I am looking for all the updated versions of Gavick extensions used in this template.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:51 am
Thank you. I understand now. But, I noticed that the GK4 extensions that come built into the quickstart of this template are modified for this template. Will replacing them with GK5 work ok with this template?

Yes, they will work - but you have to set them from beginning. Because for Joomla they are new modules.

About plugins - I saw that there weren't changed since many months, you don't worry about them.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 pm
Pawel F wrote:

Yes, they will work - but you have to set them from beginning. Because for Joomla they are new modules.

About plugins - I saw that there weren't changed since many months, you don't worry about them.

Ok thank you! :)
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.