How to fix the error 0

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm
I got this error and I don't know how to fix it ..can you guys help me ..

SQL=SELECT content.id AS ID, cats.name AS cat_name, cats.alias AS cat_alias, content.catid AS cat_id, users.name AS author, users.email AS author_email, users.id AS author_id, content_rating.rating_sum AS rating_sum, content_rating.rating_count AS rating_count FROM nqv25_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN nqv25_k2_categories AS cats ON cats.id = content.catid LEFT JOIN nqv25_users AS users ON users.id = content.created_by LEFT JOIN nqv25_k2_rating AS content_rating ON content.id = content_rating.itemID WHERE ORDER BY content.created DESC
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am
please try disabling modules one by one and check which one is causing the problem.

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 am
Cyberek wrote:please try disabling modules one by one and check which one is causing the problem.

I try unpublish one by one nothing work ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Could you try switching back to default Beeze template and check if problem remains?

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:11 am
i reinstall the template 4 times and is doing the same thing .. the bad thing is nobody answer ,, and i paid for nothing ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 am
I answered you after your post.
Please check this article:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... rch-field/

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.