K2 News Order Problem

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 pm
Hi.
I use K2 Module sevaral times for diffrent theme. At the end I decided to try "News Themplate" (The site is verader.com/v)
The problem is ordering item . At the site I added the last article is "Peygamber Mirasına Sahip Çıkmak" but now it seems the last added articles is "Medyada Kaynak Güvenirliği" like you see at the site.

How can I arrange the news settings pro gk4 for K2

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:08 am
Perhaps settings of NSP module is wrong. Please check data source and offset parameter (first selects what to describe, second allows for example not show first 1 or more articles and start from older ones).

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am
Cyberek wrote:Perhaps settings of NSP module is wrong. Please check data source and offset parameter (first selects what to describe, second allows for example not show first 1 or more articles and start from older ones).

Hi Cyberek,

I think my problem is articles time. You see the picture below all the articles created 00:00.

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm
But that is core Joomla / K2 functionality. Perhaps you are having some strange issues with your Joomla installation? Please ask the question on general Joomla forum.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.