module "mod_gk_register "

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm
hello again, i have a problem when i enable it this module, it works only when checked the register postition, but this position does not exist. when the position its different , like login or search the page crasches " error 0"

how can I make it work properly, a guiding for this;

thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm
Hi

I've just tester it and it works in mainbody on my copy. Please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:20 am
hello again, if I turn on referring module to the position login or position user at top right , appears the " error 0"

http://newsite.strategyinternational.org/
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 am
What I mean to do is put a register module at the top right, and working such as the module login

thank you!!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 am
i send you a print screen image to see what I mean.
Now I put the login, at the same point to the right I want to put the register...
when i enable the register module at this position the pages crashes with error 0
thank you again
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 am
Hi

I've answered You in another thread about the sme issue. Please do not duplicate them.

Send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I do not thisnk it's a module fault since as with this thread I've already tested that module works, so ignore the other thread about the same thing.

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 pm
yes i saw your answer but it was late.

i will see to that.....thanks again
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 am
Hi

Ok. No problem. If You'll decide to use it again please just let me know along with ftp access and I'll make it work.

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm
hello, i use News template (Joomla! 3.3.1 - Gavern v.3.11) and when submit a register form i take

"You haven't submitted captcha for Core Joomla Registration" .

the plugin captcha is enable, why happened this?

thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 pm
Hi

As I remember Google has changed something in Re-Captcha script. Try download newest joomla and overwrite plugin files with newer version.

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 pm
yes i saw, I did this work when submitting!
but that which does not know how to do is to put the registration beside by the login. !!!

thank you again
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 pm
Hi

Can You please send me new FTP access, so I'll send it to programmers to check ? I've send the old one I had, but it's not working anymore.

GK User
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 pm
now everything ok. I replied to bkrztuK about Recaptcha!!!

what made ​​it difficult, is to create groups and permissions to users, etc. but also this was solved.

Now i look at how for creating a carousel for the registered users at blog with information that will sourced....another unsolved issue..

any advice will be helpful..

thank you...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 pm
Hi

Can You please tell me what was the problem with re-captcha ?

About users slider Ive search joomla extentions page, but there is nothing which will work like this with regular joomla accounts. Maybe if You will use Joomsocial than couple of modules came up, anyway it's a little bit too much I think ;/

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.