Module Search

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:25 pm
I have a problem in the module search: I've set to not show the search button, but appears in place a 0. If I set to show the button does not show 0, but the button is very ugly.
My site: http://www.viagemdemoto.com
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 pm

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 pm
thanks, was resolved :D
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm
We will fix that in all our templates with next release.
If You will have any other questions, feel free to post new forum threads.

GK User
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:01 pm
Good afternoon. In design template The World News II, for Joomla. Error ! When you upgrade to version 3.2.3 Joomla - an error in the design . Search for modules ( where there should be a picture or nothing to be) 0 is displayed . ! How to fix this error occurs when you upgrade it to version 3.2.3 Joomla .
Do you plan to continue to support this design template , we all like it more for directory information . Well there would be a remake mobile version of the design , so it is very lacking . It is in this template old and beautiful . Can I wait for an update of this design The World News II? Did I understand correctly that now all subscribers no limit on the number of domains?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am
Yes, there are no more limits on domains per template.
Sadly original TWN will not be supported anymore. Please revert to older J3.x branch and all should work fine.

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 pm
You grant to purchase and download a design template The World News II, when paying states that provided technical support. An internal error occurred in the template for the new version of Joomla, and you refuse to provide technical support ( recalling that the old design ) ! Why, then, did not have when buying notice that not all templates designs technically supported. I see that you do not comply with the terms of services purchased from you !
Error in your template , you can not update it , but fix bugs in the code should be and provide technical support? We purchased your subscription , because we are interested in this particular design template (The World News II).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm
Ok, sorry, but your language is pretty hard to understand.
If the only issue is "0" in search module, please see this documentation:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... rch-field/

GK User
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 am
Thank you for your help.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.