News Show Pro GK4 to GK5

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:59 am
I changed the modules from the main page from GK4 to GK5, but only accepts GK5 in the inset position. In other positions change the fonts to large fonts. How can I upgrade to GK5 in all positions?

http://www.viagemdemoto.com
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:04 am
Once again whats wrong and how should it look to be right. Screenshots with drawing informations might be helpful.

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm
I changed the modules of the inset position to GK5 and there were no problems ...

But when I moved from elsewhere to GK5 modules, the appearance of the site was all bad.

I tested with various configurations of modules, but all cause problems in layout and size of the fonts of the titles of modules.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 am
Still can't get whats wrong...
Please describe step by step how to reproduce the problem (use module names, version, position)

Can this problem be seen somewhere on you site?

The problem might be because NSP GK5 doesn't have styling for The World News template, or TWN doesn't have styling for NSP GK5. TWN is quite an old template, and might need some custom css'es to make it work fine wit NSP GK5.

GK User
Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 pm
The problem might be because NSP GK5 doesn't have styling for The World News template, or TWN doesn't have styling for NSP GK5. TWN is quite an old template, and might need some custom css'es to make it work fine wit NSP GK5.

This is the problem!

Do you plan upgrade this template to allow us to use modern tools?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 am
Sadly - no. For old templates we used NSP GK4 and for new ones we use GK5 version, but we don't support changing GK5 to GK4 and vice versa. We did only for few templates that was created when GK5 was released.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.