Questions

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:26 am
Ok i m a newbie in joomla so i ve got a few questions with gavick templates so please be "polite" if any of them are too easy:
So i ve fully installed the News templated in Joomla 3.2 and it seems to work. I ve also installed all other 3r parties plugins and also downloaded and installed all modules.
So as a home page i get a Getting Started article. Now questions:
1. When i unpublish all modules Getting Started article still displays. Why?
2. I added another 10 articles of variable categories. But when i unpublished Getting Started site displays 404 page not found! Why?
Also no other articles are displayed apart of this first one "Getting Started"
3. Is there a layout map of News template so to understand where each module should be placed or generally a guide or something?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 am
Hi

Unfortunately I do not know what "Getting started" article is, so I do not understand 2 first questions

3. Map of module positions is here: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/twn2/in ... -positions

I would recomment to use quckstart package if You are willing to get the demo view of Your installation.

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 pm
I've got same problem. We need help for that.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm
Hi

@Bronius which problem You have in mind ? As You can see there is a could of questions asked here.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.