The world NEWS template doesnt work

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm
I need your help, i bought the "THE WORLD NEWS II " template, but my page was hacked and then i download the new versión "NEWS" because i didnt find the template i bought, but the gk4 pro-show doesnt work the datasource and trumbail so i dont know what to do, and i dont understand why if i put a note it goes to every module so i cant direction it to an specific module, i want to know if i need to activate a plug in or something.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:43 pm
Hi,
probably you can have broken database what is happen sometimes after hacking attack.
modules as NSP GK5 or ImageShow - don't need plugins to make them work.

Probably you have to hire somebody to check your files and database - if website is now clean, safe and secure etc.
It request at least 1h-2h of checking & fixing.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:32 am
And your team can do that?

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:24 am
Is the World NEWS II template still available?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 pm
1) It should be here for J2.5: https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... news2.html
2) yes, I or somebody else can help you - but it will cost you some euro. For more details send me PM /link is under my avatar/.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm
You can still find also version for J3.2. Check top menu of download page/section.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 am
thank you, so one more question, if i bought the world news II can i download another? like rock Wall?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:52 pm
If you still have access to gavick download section - sure.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm
thank you :)
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.