How to make the Sheet Transparent?

Create music content based Joomla website with this professional and cutting edge template created for Joomla 1.5
GK User
Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am
Hi all,

How can I make the Article sheet transparent? I want to set like 90% transparency so I can view the Nice Background of the Page. Currently the Sheet Color is White and It's blocking the background picture.

Any settings will do as long as my objective is, to make the background picture viewable.
Any helps are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joel
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm
Any Ideas?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm
Any Ideas?:woohoo:
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 pm
Hi

I think You will need to use a partialy transparent image in this place. Unfortunately I cannot tell more because I do not know what background are You talking about :(

GK User
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:27 pm
Hi

I'm afraid in this template "Hewahoo" is not very easy to achieve this.
This template uses multiple images on background.
It needs important change on blocks.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm
:) Thanks all, I found everything now, all I did was remove the color value in GK Wrapper which was #FFFFFF then the sheets are transparent now and I can see the Background image clearly, unlike before I can see white color on the Article sheet which blocks/prevent me from seeing the background image.

One more Issue for IE9, Top menu is not showing up, everything is setup properly, even I choose to use Standard Joomla Menu- still not working, Suckerfish and MooMenu works fine in Firefox. But in IE9 all Main Menu are not viewable.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.