Calender on IE9 wrongly aligned

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Hi,

I use Corporate2_Joomla 1.5.26 version & Breezing Form component, the problem is calender detached and displayed on top of the page instead to the field form using IE . It works OK on Firefox, Chrome etc. I thought was BF component issue, however I contacted BF team and they indicate that the issue is caused by the template. As they use Joomla-Calender on their component.

I tried to switch template and works fine with other templates apart from Corporate2.

How can I solve this issue? Please help. :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am
kiroge wrote:Hi,

I use Corporate2_Joomla 1.5.26 version & Breezing Form component, the problem is calender detached and displayed on top of the page instead to the field form using IE . It works OK on Firefox, Chrome etc. I thought was BF component issue, however I contacted BF team and they indicate that the issue is caused by the template. As they use Joomla-Calender on their component.

I tried to switch template and works fine with other templates apart from Corporate2.

How can I solve this issue? Please help. :(

Any response from Gavick regarding this issue? Or anyone experienced similar problem and how solve it?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.