myStore - Virtuemart 1.1.9 theme update

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm
Hi

To update mystore template with VirtueMart 1.9 theme, please download gk_mystore_rest_files_J!15.zip from the mystore download page, unpack and you will find there VM 1.9 theme files.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 am
Hello.
I just installed Virtuemart MyStore to 1.1.9, and gives me the following error at checkout and view the order. Only the template for 1.1.9 MyStore.
Fatal error: Call to a member function f() on a non-object in /usr/home/My_site/web/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/account.order_details.tpl.php on line 112
What can be?
thanks
Excuse my English
a greeting
Alberto

Hola.
Acabo de instalar MyStore para Virtuemart 1.1.9, y me dá el siguiente error al finalizar la compra y ver el pedido. Solo con la plantilla Mystore para 1.1.9
Fatal error: Call to a member function f() on a non-object in /usr/home/My_site/web/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/account.order_details.tpl.php on line 112
¿que puede ser?
Gracias
Disculpar mi inglés
Un saludo
Alberto
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am
Hi

Yes i know.
I add a problem with my editor that was creating files with no collapse lines.
Sorry about this. I forget to update this links.

The correct files are already available on mystore download page.
Download again gk_mystore_rest_files_J!15.zip, unpack and you will find there the correct VM 1.9 theme files.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 am
Thank you very much.
Works perfectly.
Thank you very much to resolve it as quickly.
A greeting
Alberto
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 pm
Hello
I have another problem with this version of MyStore
The quantity of the product selector on the template does not work for version 1.1.9 VM
Thanks in advance
Alberto
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm
Hello

I have same problem too.
And the sub-categories does not appear if you use Product List with a table(default) in VM 1.19.

Thank you
Ricardo
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm
Hello.
Open quantity_box_general.tpl.php
in
components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/includes/quantity_box_general.tpl.php
Search
<input type="button" class="quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_up" onclick="var qty_el = this.parentNode.elements['quantity[]']; var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;" />
<input type="button" class="quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_down" onclick="var qty_el = this.parentNode.elements['quantity[]']; var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value--;return false;" />

Replace with

<input type="button" class="quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_up" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity'.$prod_id.''); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;" />
<input type="button" class="quantity_box_button quantity_box_button_down" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity'.$prod_id.''); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value--;return false;" />

Solved
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 pm
Hello,

We have a problem regarding the flypage. After the template installation, the product description is not shown in the right place (it is shown down the product picture).

Virtuemart 1.1.9 version and the last template version
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm
http://www.vajilladesechable.com/

You can check the problem within the site product page. The product name is under the picture...

After template installation, it work well (product name on the right place). Minutes later, the product name appears under the picture
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 pm
Hello,

I`ve just downloaded the myStore template in version Joomla 1.5.
Problem is - it came with the new Virtuemart 2 which I don`t want to use.

Question - is there a stable version of myStore Joomla 1.5 with Virtuemart 1.1.9 available?
Where can I download it?

Only the Virtuemart 1.1.9 themes for myStore would be great to have - if there is no quickInstall anymore.

Can you please help me out in some way!!!

Thanks a lot.

Greetings
Bjoern
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 am
cherokee wrote:Hello.
I just installed Virtuemart MyStore to 1.1.9, and gives me the following error at checkout and view the order. Only the template for 1.1.9 MyStore.
What can be?
thanks
Excuse my English
a greeting
Alberto

there is a problem in account.order_details.tpl.php file, it has line collapse, so I had to fix it.
here is the download link for fixed one:
http://mir.cr/7NUP8VDP

unzip and upload it to your_website_main_directory/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/pages/

Good luck!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.