mystore - VM 1.1.8 theme update

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 1:31 am
Hi

To update Virtuemart theme to 1.1.8 version, please download attach file, decompress and replace "default" folder to ../components/com_virtuemart/themes/

*** Don't forget to clear cache ***

Cheers ;)

mystore-VM1.1.8-UNPACK_2011-05-16.zip
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 5:33 pm
Great, thnx for the update.
What errors are fixed?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm
There were no errors.
Besides updating our own style, there were a few VM core lines to update, but from i could check nothing with high importance.

Don't forget that you must use flypage for product display and gk_browse on category layout.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm
Hey there,

After installing this update should the Virtuemart version at backend show 1.1.8? Cause mine still says 1.1.5. I did clear the cache. (screenshot attached)

Also If I am not mistaken this update is a theme update, so is it safe with Mystore template to upgrade to full version of Virtuemart 1.1.8 not just theme update?

Regards,
T.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 pm
Hi

VM theme update doesn't have anything with VM source files.
If you see wrong version that's because you didn't update VM properly.
This process is automatic from VM component or manually after you download the respective patch.

Please try again.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm
To continue this topic, I have a question: how to set up the subcategory page, so each product will be shown as a list: one under another, row under row, in one column:
image on the left and on the right description and etc.

Also in VM Configuration -Templates - Product layout I don't have gk browse option, only pdf,default,notify...
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.